You can pair Embrace with one phone and one Alert app account at a time. If you'd like to pair Embrace with a different Alert app account, you need to unpair (disconnect) Embrace from the previous Alert app account first.
Follow the steps below to disconnect Embrace from the previous Alert app account (Alert app A) and pair with a new one (Alert app B):
- Sign in to the Alert app with Alert app account A
- Open Alert app>>>More>>Settings>>Remove Embrace
- In the smartphone open Settings>>Bluetooth>>Embrace>>Forget device/Unpair
- Sign out of the Alert app and sign in with the Alert app account B
- Follow the in-app instructions to pair the Embrace watch
If you cannot access the Alert app Embrace was originally paired with, please contact us at email@example.com.