Before you decide to delete your account, please note that it is permanent and cannot be undone. It will also result in a full cancellation of our services to you.
What will be deleted?
- Personal Data (Full Name, Email address(es), Phone number, Date of birth)
- Caregiver(s) Data (Caregiver phone number, Caregiver email address)
- Parent email address (if any)
What will remain?
- Purchase information (orders, shipping address, invoices)
The following information will remain but will be de-identified:
- Usage logs and data
- Physical details (height, weight, year of birth)
- Embrace processed data
How to delete your account
- Log in to your Empatica Account
- Go to Account tab and open Privacy Tools section, then click “Edit Privacy Settings”
- Click on “Delete My Account”
- Scroll down and click “Delete My Account”
- Send us the “Delete Account” email. A brief explanation for the request would be appreciated.
Please note, it may take up to 30 days to fully delete all of your information. We’ll notify you as soon as the process has been completed.