Notifications from the Alert App allow you to receive important information about Embrace and the Alert service directly on your paired smartphone or device. These include low battery warnings, disconnections, whether a caregiver has confirmed your alert, no internet connection, and more.
Certain notifications are critical to safely using Embrace. We’ve made these notifications recurrent so you don’t miss them and can quickly take action. However, we also understand that there may be certain times in which you'd like to deactivate the recurrent notifications.
To deactivate recurrent notifications follow the instructions below:
- Open the Alert App
- Tap on the More tab
- Go to Embrace Settings
- Then tap on Notifications
- Toggle off Recurrent notifications
If you feel that you’re not receiving notifications, it may be that you didn’t give the Alert App permission to push them.
To fix this:
- Go to your phone’s general settings
- Then go to Notifications (or Apps and Notifications for Android)
- Find Alert App
- Toggle on Alert Notifications (or Show notifications for Android)