We built Embrace with the highest quality materials to ensure that it passes all the FDA-required tests (specified in ISO 10993) for biocompatibility. It is therefore very unlikely that you'll develop an allergic reaction from Embrace.
However, some people may still notice a slight reaction on their skin. If this happens, please contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a photo of the irritation.
Embrace should only be worn on the surface of healthy skin. We advise that you suspend or discontinue use if the skin becomes red, itchy or if any pain is felt.
Without regular cleaning, skin irritation is more likely to occur, so please make sure to clean Embrace regularly.
If you are allergic to the following materials, we don't recommend wearing Embrace:
- Top Cover:
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Light ring: Polycarbonate (PC) light pipe
- Bottom cover:
- Base: Polycarbonate (PC) base
- Electrodes: SUS316L electrodes (Standard material for watch cases and some jewelry. Can cause minor reactions in those with very sensitive skin.)
- Screws: 304 Stainless Steel
- Band Frame
- Original Embrace: Aluminum, nickel-free chrome plated
- Embrace2: Stainless steel, Chromium Nitride PVD coating
- Stretchable Band
- Aluminium, nickel-free chrome plated buckle or Chromium Nitride PVD coated stainless steel
- Vegan Leather Band
- Microfiber Polyurethane