We highly encourage that you consult your doctor to determine if Embrace is right for your needs. If you reside in the United States, your doctor must prescribe Embrace2, before we can deliver it to you.
The below articles will make it easier to cover everything you may want to discuss with your doctor, including Embrace’s detection capabilities, algorithm, and the research behind it.
- Types of seizures Embrace is designed to alert for Use this article with to determine with your doctor if Embrace is right for your seizure type.
- Embrace's seizure monitoring system Use this article to learn more about our advanced machine learning algorithm used to detect patterns in movement and physiological signals associated with tonic-clonic seizures.
- Event Detection Accuracy Use this article to learn about the accuracy we've achieved so far with Embrace.
- Scientific literature behind the Embrace Use this article to learn about the academic journals that have published our findings.
- Studies behind Embrace Use this article to learn about the research behind Embrace.
- Understanding Electrodermal activity (EDA)? Use this article to learn more about EDA and how we use it.