We highly encourage that you consult your doctor to determine if Embrace is right for your needs. If you reside in the United States, your doctor must prescribe Embrace2, before we can deliver it to you.
When you speak with your doctor about Embrace, you can direct them to the dedicated page that we've created for doctors on our website, providing them with all of the necessary information they need to know.
In addition, the below articles will make it easier to cover everything you may want to discuss with your doctor, including Embrace’s detection capabilities, algorithm, and the research behind it.
- Types of seizures Embrace is designed to alert for Determine if Embrace is right for your seizure type.
- Embrace's seizure monitoring system Learn more about our advanced machine learning algorithm used to detect patterns in movement and physiological signals associated with tonic-clonic seizures.
- Event Detection Accuracy Discover more about the accuracy we've achieved so far with Embrace.
- Scientific literature behind the Embrace Academic journals that have published our findings.
- Studies behind Embrace Use this article to learn about the research behind Embrace.
- Understanding Electrodermal activity (EDA) Learn more about EDA and how we use it.