Red triangle (three red dots) flashing on your Embrace watch indicates a connection problem. To resolve it, turn off bluetooth on your smartphone and turn it back on.
Should this not help, then force the Alert app to close and open it again.
For iOS devices: How to force an app to close
- Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
For Android devices: How to force stop an app
- Open your device’s Settings app
- Tap apps
- Pick the app from the list
- Tap Force stop