Red triangle (three red dots) flashing on Embrace indicates that Embrace is no longer paired with the Alert App, and therefore alerts cannot be sent.
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings of your iOS device.
- Select the Bluetooth option near the top of the screen.
- Tap the blue i button next to Embrace.
- Tap Forget this device.
- Open the Alert App.
- Then tap Pair when the pop-up appears.
- Go to More Tab in the Alert App.
- Open Embrace Settings.
- Tap Restore Pairing.
- Proceed following in the in-app instructions.