Red triangle (three red dots) flashing on Embrace indicates that Embrace is no longer paired with the Alert App, and therefore alerts cannot be sent.
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below.
- Force stop the Alert App
- Go to Settings of your iOS device.
- Select Bluetooth
- Tap the blue i button next to Embrace.
- Tap Forget this device.
- Check if the Embrace has disappeared from the "My Devices" list. If not, repeat the previous step and switch off/on the bluetooth.
- Open the Alert App.
- Then tap Pair when the pop-up appears.
- Go to the More Tab in the Alert App.
- Open Embrace Settings.
- Tap Restore Pairing.
- Proceed following the in-app instructions.