We ship Embrace under the incoterms DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid), via UPS and USPS, at the following shipping costs:
- USA: Shipping is free of charge
- Canada: USD 19
- Europe: USD 19
- Rest of the world: USD 39
Orders shipped outside the European Union and the USA may be subject to import taxes, customs duties or fees. The person receiving Embrace will be responsible for covering the mentioned charges, and we cannot predict or estimate the cost of these fees.
We do not ship to the following countries: North Korea (DPRK), Mexico, China (PRC), Iran, Syria, Sudan, South Sudan and Brazil. In addition, the Alert System will not work in North Korea, Mexico, and China due to governmental regulations.
- Empatica does not assume responsibility for delays caused by customs clearance offices.
- Empatica will not refund shipping costs and fees for abandoned or rejected shipments.
- Additional import costs or customs clearance delays do not give any ground for refund requests.
If your country requires special documentation, please let us know in advance. We cannot provide additional support for any customs clearance delays or issues.
Shipping your Embrace to the UK after Brexit
Since the 1st of January 2021, after Brexit, orders shipped to the UK will be subject to customs duties and VAT charges. Additional handling charges might be applied by the logistics provider when the goods reach the UK. We are unable to estimate the value of these charges and we will not be able to cover them.
If you are a Charity or a Hospital, you might pay a reduced VAT or be exempted from paying it. Please, refer to the dedicated Gov.uk section for further info.