If you believe that your package may have been lost while in transit or is shown as delivered, but you cannot find it, please follow the instructions below:
- Verify the tracking number and delivery address in your Empatica Account.
- Look for a notice of an attempted delivery near your door or mailbox.
- Carefully inspect the location where your package was supposed to be delivered. Sometimes packages are delivered in a discrete location such as under a doormat.
- Double-check that your package has not been left on the porch, the front desk of your apartment building, the office, or with a neighbor.
- Contact the courier and provide them with the tracking number so that they can try and locate the package.
If you’re still unable to locate it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the tracking number, and we'll further investigate.