Each release of the app includes important bug fixes that you have reported to us. Also, through your feedback, we constantly improve and add new features to the app. Is your Mate App causing trouble? You might be using an older version of the app. Make sure you are using the up-to-date release.
To check which version you're currently using:
- Go to the Profile section of your Mate App
Look at the bottom of the screen where the number is displayed
To check which one is the latest release of the Mate App:
- Go to the App Store (for iOS devices) or Play Store (for Android devices).
- Type ‘Mate Empatica’ and select the app.
- For iOS devices tap the Mate App logo at the right top corner to access 'Details' of the app; scroll down and check ‘Version’ in the Information section.
- For Android devices tap “read more” and scroll down to the specifications of the app.
- You will see a number indicating the latest version of the Mate app
- Compare it with the version on your app
- If you notice you’re using an older version of the app update it or allow the app to update automatically. (You can read how to do it here for iOS devices and here for Android devices).