Where the Care App and Care Portal are mentioned, the articles in the Support Center refer to both the professional Plan (Care Lab App and Care Lab Portal) and the enterprise Plan (Care App and Care Portal), unless indicated otherwise.
If the participant credentials are lost and you are unable to retrieve the original credentials, you can easily reset the password by following these steps:
Resetting the password is an irreversible action. Once confirmed, the existing password will no longer work, and the Participant will need the new password or QR code to log into the Care App.
- Log into the Care Portal.
- Click on the “hamburger menu icon” in the top-left corner of the main screen to open the side navigation menu.
- Click on ‘PARTICIPANTS’ under the ‘MANAGEMENT’ section.
- enterprise Select the Site of the participant that requires a password reset.
- Hover the cursor over the relevant Participant ID. On the right side of the row, click on the “padlock icon” to reset the password.
enterprise Verify your identity by entering your Care Portal password.
- enterprise Verify your identity by entering your Care Portal password.
- Check all of the details and click ‘RESET PASSWORD’ to confirm the action.
- A ‘Getting started’ guide in PNG format will be generated and available for download.
This is the only time the credentials will be available to view and download. If you wish to download the credentials, we recommend doing so on a secure computer and storing the files in a secure location.