We’re sorry you’re thinking of leaving us. If you weren’t happy with your service, we’d love the chance to correct the situation.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-739-2049. We’re always here to help!
As you may know your subscription plan is automatically renewed every month or year, depending on your payment plan.
To disable auto-renewal, please follow the instructions below. We also ask that you give us a few days notice before your next payment is due.
- Sign in to https://myembrace.empatica.com/
- Go to Account in the top right corner.
- Scroll just a bit to Your subscription.
- Click on View my subscription details.
- On the next page, under Active Subscription, click on Disable auto-renewal.
- You’ll arrive at a new page. We’ll ask you a few questions to better understand how we can improve. This is necessary in order to cancel. Click Disable auto-renewal on this page to start the questions.
- Submit the form, and we’ll cancel your plan within 2 business days.
Seizure monitoring and alerts are not available without a subscription plan.
Getting a refund for your subscription:
The subscription plan is non-refundable. However, you’ll still be able to use your plan until the day that it is set to bill next. For example, if you have an annual plan, and you cancel in the middle of the year, you’ll be able to use your plan until the year is up, but you won’t be billed for the following year.