Embrace2 takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes to charge and will last for 48+ hours. The original Embrace takes approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to fully charge and lasts for 24-30 hours.
When charging your Embrace, be sure to have someone around that can provide help in the event of a seizure.
Follow these steps to charge your Embrace:
- Step 1: Connect the charging dock to a powered USB port on a computer, a USB wall socket, or a USB Power adapter connected to a power source.
- Step 2: Make sure the heart symbol matches the heart on the charging dock. If you cannot see the symbol, simply make sure the electrodes on the bottom of the device fit into the dents.
- Step 3: Within 20 seconds, an orange light will fill the LED circle on Embrace until the battery is fully charged. At this point, the light will turn green indicating your Embrace is fully charged.
If your Embrace battery was completely drained, it will reboot when placed in the charger. A white circle will light up a few seconds after connecting the device to the charger.
If you're having trouble charging, please try the below tips:
- Adjust Embrace slightly in the charger to ensure proper contact.
- Try charging Embrace with a different USB cable.
- Charge Embrace using a different power source.
If these steps don’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org