Are you a study participant?If you are a Study Participant, contact your Administrator directly as information in the Support Center is intended for qualified researchers and healthcare professionals. Misapplying the information below may affect your data collection.
E4 wristband troubleshooting
- E4 Led Guide (FW 184.108.40.20612 and higher)
- E4 data - BVP potential issues
- E4 data - BVP/PPG sensor test
- E4 data - EDA electrodes test
- E4 wristband doesn’t power up, what can I do?
- E4 Firmware upgrade aborted - E4 displays steady green LED
- Missing recorded E4 sessions
- E4 data - EDA potential issues
- When I plug the device into a USB port, no light turns on
- No light is turning on when I press the button
- What do I do when the LED light blinks red and green and it does not start recording?
- E4 Led Guide (FW 220.127.116.1111)