If you have purchased an Embrace2 and reside in the United States, you will have to upload a valid prescription from your doctor. Here we'll explain how to do this, following 8 simple steps.
How to upload your prescription
A few minutes after placing the order, you'll receive an email with the link to set up your Empatica Account.
After creating your Empatica account, you can upload your prescription following these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the Account section on the top bar.
- In the Orders section, you’ll see your order number and underneath a message that says Prescription Required. Click on this message. This will take you to your orders page.
- Scroll down to Prescription and click on Upload a prescription for your Embrace.
- Fill in the form with the required information.
- Choose a file directly from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
- Please make sure that the information you’ve entered matches the information on the prescription.
- Click on submit.
Please make sure that the information you enter in the provided fields matches what is on the prescription. For example, if Embrace is intended for someone else, the information you enter should reflect this person, not yourself.
What happens after I upload my prescription?
Within 5 business days, you’ll receive an email from us letting you know whether your prescription has been approved. If so, we’ll proceed with the shipment process. You can check your Empatica Account for the status of your shipment. Once Embrace is on its way to you, you'll receive an email with the tracking number.
What do I do if my prescription wasn't approved?
If your prescription wasn't approved, we'll let you know why. You can then make the necessary changes and upload it again. If you're not able to get a valid prescription, you can also write to email@example.com asking for a full refund.