Orders shipped internationally may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, or fees charged by the destination country/state.
You should contact your local customs office for more information. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient.
- Empatica has no control over these charges.
- Empatica cannot predict possible amounts required by customs clearance.
- Empatica does not assume responsibility for delays caused by custom clearance offices.
- Empatica will not refund shipping costs for abandoned or rejected shipments.
- Additional import costs or customs clearance delays do not give any ground for refund requests.
Please note that Empatica cannot provide additional support for any custom clearance delays or problems when no advance communication and requests for special documents were made.