Embrace is designed to detect patterns that may be associated with convulsive seizures. When a possible convulsive seizure is detected, the following will automatically occur:
- Embrace vibrates and shows a spinning red light.
- Embrace prompts the Alert App to prepare to notify caregivers.
- The Alert App starts a 15-second countdown, in case you need to cancel the alert.
- If the alert has not been canceled, the caregivers will now be notified via call and SMS.
- If you'd like to notify your caregivers that you are fine and don't need assistance, you can tap the "I'm OK" button in the Alert App. Your caregivers will then be notified that you are okay.