If your Embrace isn’t charging (you don’t see orange LED lights gradually filling the Embrace surface while connected to the charger):
- Make sure that the electrodes fit properly into the dents on the charging dock
- Make sure that both hearts match (heart on Embrace and heart on charger)
- If you’re charging Embrace through a laptop, make sure it’s connected to the external power source.
- Try a different USB cable (any standard USB cable is fine)
- Try a different power source, as Embrace can be a bit picky at times.
- Let Embrace battery drain fully and connect it to the charger - check if you can see a white circle on Embrace surface in a few seconds (indicating a reboot and beginning of charging)
If none of the above works, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get further assistance.