If your Embrace is charged, it is close to the paired smartphone but the error message “Embrace not found” is still displayed in the Alert app:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your paired smartphone and turn it back on
- Force the app to close (iOS, Android) and open it again
If you still see the “Embrace not found” message, try the following steps:
- Forget the Embrace from your smartphone (iOS devices, Android devices)
- Then log out of the Alert app and login again
- Restore pairing from Alert app>>More>>Settings>>Restore Pairing (pairing is automatic for Android devices)
Make sure that the Embrace is charged and it is close to the smartphone when pairing.
Should the warning sign persist, report the issue from the Support section of the Alert App attaching a screenshot of the Status Page or contact support through firstname.lastname@example.org.