If your Embrace is charged and close to the paired smartphone but the error message “Embrace not found” is displayed in the Alert app, please follow these steps:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your paired smartphone and turn it back on
- Force the app to close (iOS, Android) and open it again
If the issue persists, please restore the pairing with the Alert App:
- Forget the Embrace from your smartphone (iOS devices, Android devices)
- Log out of the Alert App and log in again
- Restore pairing from Alert App>>More>>Embrace Settings>>Restore Pairing (pairing is automatic for Android devices)
Make sure that the Embrace is charged and it is close to the smartphone when pairing.
Should the warning sign persist, please contact email@example.com.