The clinical trial is for US customers only. If you reside in another country, you can still use Embrace and the Alert system without participating in a trial.
You can participate if:
- You have purchased an Embrace watch or will be receiving a donated one.
- You can read and understand English, or someone can read for you.
- You are not pregnant and don’t anticipate on becoming pregnant in the next 6 months.
- You don't have broken or injured skin near the wrist or ankle where Embrace is worn.
- You have epilepsy. (Non-epileptic adults above 18 years of age are eligible as a control group.)
- You have read and completed the consent form in your Empatica Account.
If the Embrace is for a child younger than 18, we've provided a Parental Consent form in the Empatica account.