Your Empatica Account is where you'll access information related to your order, shipment, and subscription. If you reside in the US and have purchased an Embrace2, it's also where you'll upload your prescription.
Step 1: Creating an Empatica Account is easy.
Here are the simple steps to create your Empatica account:
If you’ve placed an order:
- You should have received an email with the link to create your account. If you haven’t received this email, follow the steps in the next section.
- Click on the link in that email to get started.
- Fill in the required fields to reflect the details of the person that will be using Embrace.
- Enter your credit card details. Please note that you won't be charged until you purchase a subscription plan. You will still receive 30 days of free trial with the Plus plan, and won't be required to purchase a plan until the trial expires.
If you haven’t placed an order:
- Go to this page.
- Fill in your preferred email in the email field and fill in all the required fields.
- Click on “Create My Account ”.
Step 2. Verify your email address
Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll receive an email with an account verification link. Please look for the email in your Inbox, and click on the “Verify your email” button. If it does not work, click the link below the button or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
Please note, if you are unable to find the email in the primary folder of your inbox, it is most likely that the email may have reached the Spam/Junk folders.
We’ll only send you emails you’ve given us permission to send you, unless it’s an important update that affects your service.
If you have created your account with the link provided to you after placing an order, you will not have to verify your email address.
Step 4. Define your preferences
After verifying your email address, please proceed with the next step, which is defining your preferences for Embrace.