The following step-by-step guide will teach you how to download and install E4 manager on your macOS.
Version compatibility: The E4 manager for macOS is compatible with macOS starting from version 10.9.
REMINDER to install the software, the device is not required, so for your convenience keep it unplugged from your computer.
- Download the E4 Manager
- Once the download has completed, locate the disk image (i.e. E4_manager_2.0.X_xxxx, usually in the Documents > Downloads folder) and open it by double-click or control+click and then Open.
TIP If you cannot find the file in your downloads directory you can use a Spotlight search (by clicking the magnifier glass on the top right corner of your screen or pressing ⌘+spacebar) for "E4_manager".
- A new finder window will pop-up. The only thing you need to do is to drag and drop the E4 manager icon over the Application folder shortcut on the right.
- That's it. Once done you can open a Spotlight search (by clicking the magnifier glass on the top right corner of your screen or pressing ⌘+spacebar) and search for "E4_manager", then press Enter or double-click on it.
- On the first opening attempt, you'll be prompted by security advice, as shown below
By clicking on "Open" a new window with the E4 manager will open up.
- Log in with your E4 connect credentials to start using the E4 manager.
TIP Review section 2 of this guide "Create your E4 connect Account" if you have not yet registered your E4 connect account).
If you haven't found the answer to your question, click the button below and complete the typeform. We will receive all the information needed to assist you further.