The E4 streaming server is a Windows application that can connect to multiple Empatica E4 devices using Bluetooth LE and forward the data streams to clients connected over TCP.
For more detailed information, please check: E4 streaming server.
The E4 streaming server 184.108.40.20600 version is no longer an installed application, but is a portable app that can be unzipped in your preferred location.
If you have the previous E4 streaming server version installed, please completely uninstall the older version and delete its configuration folder. This will be confirmed by the E4 streaming server requesting your API key on the first launch:
- Uninstall the previous E4 streaming server version.
- Delete the folder
- Download the E4 streaming server 220.127.116.1100 HERE and unzip it in your preferred location.
- Run the file
- Enter your API key once the E4 streaming server is launched.
If you do not have any previous E4 streaming server versions installed, please follow steps 3 to 5 above.
If preferred, you may create a desktop shortcut for the E4 streaming server by following these steps:
- Right-click on 'EmpaticaBLEServer.exe'.
- Select ‘Send to’.
- Click on ‘Desktop (create shortcut)’.
Please visit the site E4 streaming server for more information and how to get started with the use of the E4 streaming server.