In the top right corner of the main screen of the E4 manager, you can access the session status section.
This window contains a table with a list of all the sessions managed by the PC you're running the E4 manager: you will see information about session download by E4 connected to this specific PC using your current account.
The columns in the table are:
- Start Time: is the start time of the session, showed in your local timezone
- Duration: duration of your session
- Device: serial number of the device
- Status: is the status of your session, one of
- Downloaded: the sessions has been downloaded from your E4 and is waiting to be uploaded.
- Uploading: your sessions is being uploaded
- Uploaded: your session was uploaded but not yet processed by Empatica Connect
- Uploaded Error: the upload failed, to try again you can restart the app
- Processing: your session is being processed by Empatica Connect and will be available soon
- Processed: your session has been processed and it's now showed also in your session list on Empatica Connect
- Processed Error: Empatica Connect failed to process your session, you can restart the app to try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team at email@example.com. Please indicate the Session ID.
- Session ID: it's a unique identifier of your session, please refer to this if you need support from our team
The status of all the sessions is refreshed every 30 seconds.