At this time, the Research Portal is only accessible through the graphical user interface. There are no accessible APIs, but the product team would love to hear feedback on your priorities for scripting and automation. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Research Portal for non-epilepsy research?
- How many studies can I add within one organization?
- How many research collaborators can I add to my study?
- What do I do when I see the subject hasn't uploaded any data?
- How can I view the raw data I’ve downloaded from the Research Portal?
- Can I download data for a single subject from the Research Portal?
- Can I access the data on the Research Portal programmatically using APIs?
- Empty files in the downloaded data folders
- Cleaning Embrace - Research
- Do I have to use the same Embrace for the same subject participating in multiple studies?