If you've encountered an issue while upgrading E4 firmware to version 1.1.1, in particular, if the upgrade process was interrupted due to unexpected errors/disconnections, as a consequence you might be experiencing one of the following problems with your E4 wristband:
- E4 wristband displaying a steady green LED light
- PPG sensor not turning on
Please follow the steps below in order to reinstall E4 firmware and resolve the issue:
- Open E4 manager on a computer with Windows Operating System.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the E4 manager.
- Go to Settings in the E4 manager and enable "Reinstall firmware update" option.
- Reset the E4 wristband by pressing the button for 5 seconds until you see a white LED light.
- Connect the E4 to your computer - you'll see a "Reinstall firmware" button on E4 manager screen. Tap the button to start the firmware upgrade process.