If you've encountered an issue while upgrading E4 firmware to version 1.1.1, in particular, if the upgrade process was interrupted due to unexpected errors/disconnections, as a consequence you might be experiencing one of the following problems with your E4 wristband:
- E4 wristband displaying a steady green LED light
- PPG sensor not turning on
Please follow the steps below in order to reinstall E4 firmware and resolve the issue:
- Open E4 manager on a computer with Windows Operating System.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the E4 manager.
- Go to Settings in the E4 manager and enable "Reinstall firmware update" option.
- Reset the E4 wristband by pressing the button for 5 seconds until you see a white LED light.
- Connect the E4 to your computer - you'll see a "Reinstall firmware" button on E4 manager screen. Tap the button to start the firmware upgrade process.
If you haven't found the answer to your question, click the button below and complete the typeform. We will receive all the information needed to assist you further.