Cannot locate your package? If your tracking number states that the package has been delivered, but you can’t find it, please follow the instructions below:
- Verify the shipping address in your Empatica Account.
- Look for a notice of an attempted delivery (which may be stuck to a door or mailbox).
- Carefully inspect the location around which your package was supposed to be delivered. Sometimes packages are delivered in a discrete location such as under a doormat.
- Call the courier service to verify if someone accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers such as your post office; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- In some rare cases, it’s possible that your package may be listed as delivered when it is either still in transit or taken back to the post office after an unsuccessful delivery attempt.We suggest contacting the courier to check for the whereabouts of the package and initiate an investigation if the device isn’t delivered in the next 24 hours.