You can access the latest features of the Embrace watch by updating Embrace firmware.
If you encountered issues updating firmware please make sure that:
- Your Embrace watch has at least 30% memory
- Your Embrace battery level is at least 30%.
- Your smartphone has access to Internet.
- Your Embrace is right next to your smartphone.
- Alert App is running on the foreground.
If you still cannot upgrade Embrace firmware, try with a different smartphone:
- Unpair Embrace from your smartphone.
- Download and sign in to the Alert app on a different smartphone/tablet.
- Open More>>Settings>>Firmware to upgrade Embrace firmware.
- Then unpair Embrace from the second smartphone and pair with the previous phone.